Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Symphony No. 1 (Enescu)

Symphony No. 1 (Enescu) is a symphony that was composed in 1905 by a Romanian named George Enescu. But Wikipedia never comes right out and clearly states that. Wikipedia sort of jumps right into the middle of a thought, as if we had already been talking about it. Sometimes I feel like Wikipedia has me confused with someone else.

Anyway, take a listen.

Soothing, yes? I like classical music, but I don't listen to it as much as I should. Of course, there are a lot of things I like that I don't listen to as much as I should. Like the sound of ocean waves. Or the call of the loon. Or John Tesh's live performance of the 1990s opening theme song from the NBA on NBC.


After getting stuck in the future, George went a little crazy.
Photo: Carlos Lorenzo via Flickr (CC)

1 comment:

  1. Very soothing. I enjoyed that. Thanks. =)

    John Tesh: mad or mad genius? You be the judge.

    ReplyDelete