Monday, August 10, 2009

Dragonball Evolution: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Dragonball Evolution: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is self-explanatory. Dragonball is a famous anime franchise about dragons and balls.

My favorite song title on the soundtrack is "I Dream of Chi Chi." When I was a youth, I would sometimes come home from school and eat ramen soup while watching "I Dream of Jeannie." I was captivated by the mysticism of the show and the length of the noodles.


Not-particularly-enthusiastic Dragonball fans.
Photo: mikemol via Flickr (CC)

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Dragonball. That is, of course, until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was in high school, after school, my little brother would watch Dragonball Z, which i guess was just one television series of many within the Dragonball franchise. anyway, i would make fun of him a lot for watching it. i would say things like "haaa, you like dragonballz." it was pretty immature but i was only 15. cut me some slacks. cut me a nice pair of Dockers.

    ReplyDelete