Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bodoland People's Front

Bodoland People's Front is a political party in India. In the 2009 general election, Bodoland candidate Sansuma Khunggur Bwiswmuthiary was elected to the lower parliament of India. Probably because his last name was so fun.

The Indian government has many political parties. Often I wish my own government had more parties. Though we have many small ones, only two have any say. Sometimes it feels like the game is rigged.

That's why I am going to start my own political party. That's the beauty of my country. I can do that. I am going to start my own political party, and it will be called the Awesome Party, and we'll have a slogan, and a logo, and a philosophy, and a vision.

And we'll have legions of supporters who will cheer when we say things and boo when our opponents say different things.

And everything will be fine.


Our chairman.
Photo: Jizzon via Flickr (CC)

No comments:

Post a Comment