Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Visible Men

The Visible Men is a band from Oregon that formed in 2002. It seems this band is either disbanded or on hiatus. They are not visible men at the moment.

Tonight is Christmas Eve. This means that Santa Claus is coming to town. Some people don't think Santa Claus is really a visible man. I don't know anyone who has actually seen the real Santa Claus in person. I only know people who have seen people pretending to be Santa Claus.

And then there's Jesus. There is also great debate about whether Jesus is a visible man. Some claim to have seen him in times of need or in a piece of toast. Tomorrow is his birthday. I know that a lot of people will be celebrating. But mostly I wonder how Jesus himself will celebrate.


A collection of visible men.
Photo: freeparking via Flickr (CC)

1 comment:

  1. I think that once he opens his XBOX 360, he'll spend the day locked in his room, playing Beatles Rockband.

    ReplyDelete