Wednesday, November 18, 2009

American Indian alcoholism

American Indian alcoholism is another awkward Wikibloogia entry. The other recent one was Massacre of Lviv professors.

I'd rather not write about sad and unfortunate things, but I must deal with what Wikibloogia gives me. Wikibloogia is like life, in that way. In a lot of other ways, Wikibloogia is not like life at all. For instance, Wikibloogia is a blog. Life is not a blog.

Or wait, maybe it is. Maybe life is a blog. Maybe life is just someone's blog.

I'd read that blog.

Alcoholism is bad. It's a problem in the American Indian community. But there are also a lot of American Indians who aren't alcoholics.


Non-alcoholic American Indian band.
Photo: kevygee via Flickr (CC)

3 comments:

  1. Do you think the Native American bands that would play outside of the Andel and Narodni Trida Metro stations were alcoholics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. racist.

    my word verification is "holden."

    ReplyDelete