Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whitley, Coventry

Whitley, Coventry is a suburb of Coventry in England. It looks like a nice place.

Whitley was the name of a character in A Different World, a spinoff of the Cosby Show. Whitley was harsh, yet fair. Pretty, yet tough. She had a southern accent.

Whitley was played by Jasmine Guy. I always liked Jasmine Guy. Maybe I still do, I don't know. I haven't seen her in a while. I like the last name Guy. I also like the first name Guy.

There have been many TV spinoffs. Laverne and Shirley was a spinoff of Happy Days. Empty Nest was a spinoff of The Golden Girls. Frasier was a spinoff of Cheers. I love spinoffs. They make me feel like the TV world is real. Kind of like my life.

Or is it...?


The little girl doesn't know what to think of Jasmine Guy.
Photo: obfusciatrist via Flickr (CC)

No comments:

Post a Comment