Monday, January 11, 2010

RPG-43

RPG-43 was a high explosive anti-tank grenade used by the Soviet Union in World War II.

This is the second Soviet weapon in the last three Wikibloogias. I believe the universe is constantly trying to communicate with us, so I see this meaning one of two things: 1) Wikibloogia knows something and I should prepare my apartment for a Russian attack; or 2) I should finally watch the movie Red Dawn.

I don't see myself doing either of these things.

See, that's just it. I do believe the universe is constantly trying to communicate with me. But all too often, I ignore it.


Or maybe I'm supposed to go buy a sickle.
Photo: luvi via Flickr (CC)

4 comments:

  1. How is it possible that you have not seen Red Dawn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear KFFBOS,

    I know. I consider it one of my major character flaws.

    Sincerely,

    Wikibloogia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog reminds me of home. Maybe the universe just wants you to remind me of the CCCR, so I don't forget my commie roots. Maybe it is telling me to attack your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or maybe you should prepare for this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR983mCz-3o

    ReplyDelete