Wednesday, June 10, 2009

List of Mork & Mindy episodes

List of Mork & Mindy episodes is a list of Mork & Mindy episodes. Mork & Mindy ran on ABC from September 14, 1978 to May 27, 1982. A total of 95 episodes. My birthdate is August 4, 1978, which means Mork & Mindy and I were born just six weeks apart.

Mork & Mindy sparked the careers of Robin Williams and the woman who played Mindy. The list of episodes includes such classics as "Mork and the Immigrant," "I Heard it Through the Morkvine" and "It's a Wonderful Mork." I don't remember any particular episode of Mork & Mindy, but I always thought Mindy had a pleasant way about her.


Some people really loved Mork & Mindy.
Photo: bdunnette via Flickr (CC)

1 comment:

  1. 10,000 lakes! can you imagine?

    funny story, my first license plate said "MINDY."

    it wasn't a vanity plate. just luck of the draw, i guess.

    ReplyDelete