Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Under Suspicion (CSI episode)

Under Suspicion (CSI episode). I don't watch CSI. This episode first aired on October 24, 2005. At that time I was living in Prague. I wonder what I was doing as this episode aired. I had been there almost a year. It was the middle of the night there. I was probably sleeping.

According to Wikipedia, this Season 4 episode involves a man named Horatio acting cagey, a woman named Rachel bleeding to death, and a killer named Warren who likes to lock children in closets while torturing their parents to death. Meanwhile, Judge Joseph Ratner has a grudge, and Natalia Boa Vista finds some blood matches. And no one knows where Yelina is.

Lego forensics.
Photo: turkguy0319 via Flickr (CC)

1 comment:

  1. Warren MysteriousMay 26, 2009 at 2:47 PM

    Dear Wikibloogia:

    I have some hunches about that fateful day, October 24, 2005. As you may have well forgotten, that is my birthday. Perhaps we were celebrating it in style. In another bit of random coincidence, I also have the same name as the killer, Warren, who tortures parents while locking their children in the closet. Hmm, maybe you don't know what exactly was going on in that loft, so long ago, on a dark autumn's eve in Prague?

    Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
    `'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
    Only this, and nothing more.'

    ReplyDelete